From: deva namaste [mailto:ohd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2018 6:03 PM
To: user@kylin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Manager employee hierarchy in Kylin

Thanks Manoj and ShaoFeng,

I already tried creating view and using within cube, but my challenges were -
1. One employee can have more than one manager for different projects  (So
duplicate key problem comes)
2. I need recursive total per all descendant hierarchy employees (So I need
from that level to down list of all employees in order to query them from Fact)

The fact table is very big 300 Million records, so I cannot use single employee
related records duplicated per its manager.

The first item is the main issue with duplicates.
Thanks
- Deva

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 4:47 AM, ShaoFeng Shi