Thanks Manoj and ShaoFeng,

I already tried creating view and using within cube, but my challenges were
-
1. One employee can have more than one manager for different projects  (So
duplicate key problem comes)
2. I need recursive total per all descendant hierarchy employees (So I need
from that level to down list of all employees in order to query them from
Fact)

The fact table is very big 300 Million records, so I cannot use single
employee related records duplicated per its manager.

The first item is the main issue with duplicates.
Thanks
- Deva