Johan,

The plan of using "common" architectures is a great idea and will fix
the issues on porting and maintaining neo4j to .NET/Mono (please
remember that, as contributor to Mono, I'm attached more to this
framework than to Microsoft's one and I always seek for the full
compatibility with it).

I will try to elaborate a plan of porting as soon as it will be
possible, coming back to you if i will find anything that will be an
obstacle to it. In the meanwhile, I thought that the name "neo4n"
would be appropriate for the project, being the "j" in the name
referred to "java".

Cheers.
Antonello