i dnt knw whether its related to the topic or not
but am working on creating restful web service using jersey and then
planning to implement and consume these service through .NET WCF.(WSE seems
good option to me)
or using silverlight's webservice support.

please let me know what you guys think about this approach.

suggestions are more then welcome.

Thanks
Ajay

Ajay Sharma