niels,
in this spike, I just concentrated on getting _something_ working in
order to test insertion speed. This is not up to real indexing
standards, so some love is needed here. I think Mattias is the best
person to ask about pointers, let's wait until he is back next week if
that is ok? Maybe some other (like the standard Lucene)  index can
suffice for the time being to test out things?

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

GTalk:      neubauer.peter
Skype       peter.neubauer