Hi John,
Thanks for looking into this.
I am still seeing the same error I had before. When running the mvn install,
both tests are ran after another. For some reason the transaction log sees an
unclean shutdown and tries to commit pending transactions.
During that process the index names of the bdb indexes are being retrieved from
binary storage. Here something goes wrong, because the index name returned is
garbage, so the recovery process fails because it can't find the right index
files.
Niels