+1 I love Cypher's ASCII art, and Josh's idea of drawing Cypher inside a
whiteboarded graph is wonderful.

I really don't want Cypher to pander to SQL. Cypher is about graph matching and
should be awesome at it - its duty to us newbies is simply to be humane not
identical to what I (think I) already know.

Jim