> newbies may find it helpful to start with something they already know.
One problem with this is that it could invoke a tendency to try to map
relational concepts onto a graph db. The two types of database are
fundamentally different at the lowest level and if one starts off by
thinking "where do I put my 'tables'?" they are only heading down the wrong
path. I mentioned a while back that I felt designing a graph database is
more akin to OO design that to relational design. Maybe we should stop
using the word "database"?? :-P
*
*
*Nigel Small*