I'm very much in favor of this idea.

On 04/28/2014 10:52 AM, Ted Dunning wrote:
One thought is to extract the code, publish on github with warnings about
no support.  Then if there are requests, we can point them to the GH
archive and tell them to go for it.

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Suneel Marthi <smar...@apache.org> wrote:

+100 to purging this from the codebase. This stuff uses the old MR api and
would have to be upgraded not to mention that this was removed from 0.9 and
was restored only because one user wanted it who promised to maintain it
and has not been heard from.

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 2:19 AM, Sebastian Schelter <s...@apache.org>