Dear Suneel,

Thank you so much for your reply, I was waiting for long time.

Actually, I need to use fuzzy clustering to cluster the sentence in my
research. I found  fuzzy k clustering algorithm in Apache Mahout, thus, I
am trying to use it for my purpose.

Regarding your reply, of "first thing" if I cannot see the answer what I am
doing, than I may be in wrong direction. Can tell me, give some guideline
to the requirement as I mention above.

Next, about -c centroids, you we get the -c centroids after we execute the
Clustering Driver only. If you know the some helpful link, can you share.

Thank you so much. I was being stuck since last two days. Hope you will
reply me sooner.

Prakash

--

Regards