On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 1:54 PM, Prakash Poudyal <prakashpoud...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Suneel,
>
> Thank you so much for your reply, I was waiting for long time.
>
> Actually, I need to use fuzzy clustering to cluster the sentence in my
> research. I found  fuzzy k clustering algorithm in Apache Mahout, thus, I
> am trying to use it for my purpose.
>
> Regarding your reply, of "first thing" if I cannot see the answer what I am
> doing, than I may be in wrong direction. Can tell me, give some guideline
> to the requirement as I mention above.

What I meant to convey was - u have not been seeing responses to ur
question since this is all legacy MR code that's not supported anymore.

> Next, about -c centroids, you we get the -c centroids after we execute the
> Clustering Driver only. If you know the some helpful link, can you share.

I suggest u look at the code as opposed to just reading someone's blog
instructions.  It should give u a better understanding of the
implementation details.

In the CLI that u r running, the -c is a folder for the generated
centroids. I suggest you look at the code to see how that's being done.

feel free to pose more questions.