Hi!

Thank you for your emails !!

Actually, I  need to use fuzzy clustering to cluster the sentence in my
research. This is my goal.

I started to use Fuzzy K means clustering of Mahout since last week !!! I
found several blogs links, and many other helpful documents !!!! I was
going through, as being new, I realize this the best, easy and fast way to
know about Mahout works. In my opinion, many new commers do the same as I
do. After being used to the tools, than only people focus on the works and
go deeply.

I had gone through many blogs and sites to know about Mahout, some of them
are below :

http://technobium.com/introduction-to-clustering-using-apache-mahout/

http://tuxdna.github.io/pages/mahout.html

https://github.com/tdunning/MiA/blob/master/src/main/java/mia/clustering/ch09/FuzzyKMeansExample.java

http://www.programering.com/a/MDNwgTMwATI.html

https://www.safaribooksonline.com/library/view/apache-mahout-clustering/9781783284436/ch04.html

https://ymnliu.wordpress.com/2015/11/05/install-apache-mahout-in-eclipse/

https://mahout.apache.org/

What do you say about these sites !! Is these sites are not appropriate ???

I raise my problem several time, in mailing list and even IRC but I got
response !!  just today :(

So finally, it would be great, if you could reply the answers of my
following question .

Is Apache Mahout appropriate tool for clustering sentences through
fuzzy-clustering ?

If answer is  "YES"

    Which version of Mahout ?

    Can you write the steps that I need to followed, or give me appropriate
documentation (links) ?

Thanks
Prakash Poudyal
Portugal