Unfortunately the rules of 99designs require super fast responses from us; they
have their own schedule based rules. I dropped the contest because 2 of the 4
people responding that day were against continuing and we were only on the
first phase of the design.

Sorry if others wanted to continue but I think 99designs just doesn’t fit the
ASF collaboration style.

We are revamping the website so it would have been nice to update the logo but
we’ll have to use a more relaxed collaboration method and/or service.

Does anyone know of a designer that wants to donate some work that would have a
fair amount of visibility?