Hi All,

Please take a few minutes to complete this Mesos community survey:
http://bit.ly/MesosCommunitySurvey

I strongly encourage participation from EVERYONE: whether you are running
in production, yet-to-run Mesos but curious about the project, or actively
kicking the tires in your test cluster, etc. This is a first attempt to
take the pulse of the community, understand some basic patterns of usage,
and identify room for improvement.

As an added-in bonus, I'll randomly choose a handful of folks who complete
the survey by this Friday (5/16) and mail you some Mesos & Twitter swag.

Thanks in advance for your feedback -- looking forward to sharing the
results with the community.

Dave