Thanks for those! I will give it a try to get some deployment through
ansible.

I was also wondering if Cloudformation might be good for this? As it clears
up the things very cleanly when you remove the formation? Though I find
their JSON file very difficult to navigate and their Update Feature doesnt
seem to work too well..