Pradeep,

There is a JIRA ticket doing your requirement but not finished yet, please
refer to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3366 for detail. The
basic idea is using customized hook modules to collect customized metrics.

For now, you have to set metrics/resource manually for each slave to
workaround.

Thanks,

Guangya

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 11:49 PM, Pradeep Kiruvale <pradeepkiruv...@gmail.com