Hi Sharma,

Is this how you collect the network info from the VMs?

First you get the resource offers from the Mesos and then you collect the
network bandwidth info and then you use that for assigning for your tasks?
Or
The mesos-slave collects the resource information? But I don't see any code
to that and also the existing mesos-slave does not collects these resource
information by itself.

Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Pradeep