Hi Vinod,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm not sure that I can be more specific. MSPs are interested in a "view by
tenant", e.g., "show me all applications that are allotted to Tenant X".  I
suppose that the standard Mesos UI could, with properly named task IDs and
the UI's "Find" filter, accomplish part of "view by tenant". But in order
to see the resources consumed by Tenant X's tasks, you have to visit each
task individually and look at their "Resources" table (add them all up).

It'd be cool if when a filter is in effect, the Resources table was updated
to reflect only the resources consumed by the filter-selected tasks.

There's also the question of the units/meaning of Resources. Through
Marathon I give each of my Dockerized tasks .1 CPU. As I understand it,
Docker multiplies this value times 1024 which is Docker's representation of
all the cores on a host. So when I do "docker inspect <ctrID>" I will see
CpuShares of 102. But in the Mesos UI each of my 6 tasks shows .2 CPUs
allocated. I'm simply not sure what this means or how it's arrived at. I
suspect that an MSP will ask the same questions.

I will think about it some more, but I'd be interested to hear feedback on
these few points that I've raised.

Thanks again.

-Paul