Hi All,

I am running older versions of Mesos & Marathon (0.23.0 and 0.10.0).

Over the course of the last several months I think I've seen several items
on this list about UI enhancements. Perhaps they were enhancements to the
data consumed by the Mesos & Marathon UIs. I've had very little time to dig
deeply into it.

So...I am wondering if someone can either point me to any discussions of
such enhancements or summarize them here.

There is a specific use case behind this request. The Mesos architecture
seems to be a real sweet spot for an MSP. But an important MSP requirement
is a unified view of their many tenants. So I am really trying to get a
sense for how well the recent Mesos/Marathon releases address this
requirement.

Thank you.

-Paul