>When a master is elected, after a minute it disconnect re-electing another
master.
Last week I use 0.28.1 to set up two masters in same server + a docker
containered zookeeper. It works fine for me and could not reproduce the
question you mentioned before. But I would continue to try reproduce it
again in multiple vms tomorrow. By the way, no idea why your thread mix
with "settings roles in mesos 0.28"~

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 5:11 PM, Stefano Bianchi <jazzist...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>> role that happens to include semi-colons. Mesos does not yet support
>> multiple roles in a single framework. See
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1763
>> Note that the acceptedResourceRoles feature in Marathon currently only
>> applies to the "*" (unreserved) role vs. the value of --mesos_role
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 5:19 AM, Rodrick Brown <rodr...@orchard-app.com>
>> wrote:

>>> This is Marathon 0.15 and Mesos 0.28.1
>>>
>>> on my masters I have the following attribute set
>>> $ cat /etc/marathon/conf/mesos_role
>>> spark;sparkr;ms;qa
>>>
>>> On the slave I have the following set in the agent
>>> $ cat /etc/mesos-slave/default_role
>>> sparkr
>>>
>>> $ cat /etc/mesos-slave/resources
>>> cpus:10;mem:100000
>>>
>>> $ cat attributes
>>> rack:sparkr
>>>
>>> I'm trying to launch a simple task from marathon on this agent with
>>> following configs
>>>
>>> $ cat rstudio-mesos-shuffle-server.marathon.json
>>> {
>>>    "id": "/mesos/rstudio-shuffle-service",
>>>    "cmd": ". /opt/spark-1.6.1/conf/spark-env.sh .
>>> /opt/spark-1.6.1/sbin/spark-config.sh && .
>>> /opt/spark-1.6.1/bin/load-spark-env.sh && env &&
>>> /opt/spark-1.6.1/bin/spark-class
>>> org.apache.spark.deploy.mesos.MesosExternalShuffleService 1",
>>>    "cpus": 0.5,
>>>    "mem": 1524,
>>>    "disk": 100,
>>>    "user": "mesos",
>>>    "instances": 1,
>>>    "requirePorts": true,
>>>    "acceptedResourceRoles": ["sparkr"],
>>>    "ports":
>>>    [
>>>      31338
>>>    ],
>>>    "constraints": [
>>>      [
>>>        "hostname","UNIQUE"
>>>      ],
>>>      [
>>>        "rack", "LIKE", "sparkr"
>>>      ]
>>>    ],
>>>    "env": {
>>>        "SPARK_HOME": "/opt/spark-1.6.1",
>>>        "SPARK_SCALA_VERSION": "2.11"
>>>    },
>>>    "healthChecks": [
>>>      {
>>>        "gracePeriodSeconds": 5,
>>>        "intervalSeconds": 10,
>>>        "maxConsecutiveFailures": 3,
>>>        "portIndex": 0,
>>>        "protocol": "TCP",
>>>        "timeoutSeconds": 5
>>>      }
>>>    ],
>>>    "maxLaunchDelaySeconds": 3,
>>>    "backoffFactor": 1.20,
>>> "upgradeStrategy": {
>>>      "minimumHealthCapacity": 0.5,
>>>      "maximumOverCapacity": 0.5
>>>    }
>>> }
>>>
>>> In the marathon logs this is what I see
>>>
>>> 20 12:11:42 prod-mesos-m-3.aws.xxx.com marathon[29617]: [2016-04-20
>>> 12:11:42,807] INFO Offer ID:
>>> [50ceafa4-f3c1-4738-a9eb-c5d3bf0ff742-O13166461]. Considered resources with

Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang