Thanks, Simon. We have already got a script to deal with classpath
management for the parsers. We should be able to use it for this extension
as well.

Yeah, I agree. It will be much easier to define functions on the fly and
use them afterwards. It could be defined as Lambda or custom function.

Regards,
Ali

--
A.Nazemian