From: Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 4:46 AM
To: "user@metron.apache.org" <user@metron.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Define a function that can be used in Stellar

If something we have already does not fit the bill, I would recommend creating
that function in Java.   Since you described it as "a bit complex" and "the
logic would be complicated" I don't see any value in defining something like
this in Stellar with named functions.

Best

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 7:38 AM Simon Elliston Ball