Can I carefully suggest that things like the tutorial indeed get some
attention in case of a new release.  I found the learning curve quite steep
in the beginning exactly because of outdated nature of the plethora of
distributed information around.  Wouldn't mind helping a hand, but I don't
feel I know nutch enough to write docs.

regards

Piet