From: "Hans Bakker" <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 2:19:02 PM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai,
New Delhi
Subject: Re: delegator.finlist method doesn't work in ftl

skill type within project manager is working fine here as i can
see...
please give me the url and i will have a look....

On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 03:32 -0500, Pranay Pandey wrote:
Hello David,

Arun is referring to the existing ftl which is in OFBiz trunk, so
IMO we should improve the code for those screens in which this has
been used in ftls. There are 3 ftls from projectmgr which uses this.
Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey