Hello all,
Major concern was that findList method should not be used in .ftl files. But it is used in EditTimeEntry.ftl, edittasklist.ftl and in editProjectskills.ftl. And following .ftl files are not used in any where. So I think this should be cleaned up if it is not of use:
1) EditTimeEntry.ftl
2) edittasklist.ftl

And if EditProjectSkills request is not used in any of the link then entries related to this should also be cleaned up from controller.xml of projectmgr.

Thanks
-Divesh

BJ Freeman wrote:

hans I just ran this against the trunk and it is there.

Pranay:
I looked at the log and see no errors.

Hans Bakker sent the following on 3/20/2009 3:09 AM:
But you did not tell where this was used, apparently not?

The simplest solution is to simply delete these files because they are
not used....they are left overs from a previous version of the project
manager

Regards,
Hans