Hi Sharan,

I had to refer to this email to find the sprint in the Jira dropdown, could we please in
the future not name our sprints "OFBiz Community Day...." ?

Thanks

Jacques

Le 16/09/2016 à 11:35, Sharan Foga a écrit :
Hi Everyone

I've created a sprint for our Community Day called 'Community Day 3 -2016. If
you are planning to work any Jira Issues then please add it to the sprint so
that we can get some statistics around what was done.

As usual our I will start the sprint today and close it on Tuesday morning so
we cater for different timezones and also give people some contingency to
finish off any work they have started.

As well as the mailing lists, this time we would like to try out using our
OFBiz Community HipChat room to help with Community Day collaboration. If you
would like to join the room the link is below:

https://www.hipchat.com/g4vOayvmc

Remember even if you can spare only an hour – it all helps. Let's see if we
can close some more of those Jira issues, improve OFBiz and have some fun
working together.

Thanks
Sharan