OFBiz is dead. Never before have I seen such poor software! GrowERP is my last try to find a software that works for my work.

Am 13.10.2016 um 03:04 schrieb Hans Bakker:
As pierre already wrote, the setup will only properly work when loading only seed and seed initial data and then, only then, it will appear on the menu.Yes, the PartyAcctgPreference entity should be empty.

We have now a simplified one page setup version in the GrowERP backend which you can use. It should be compatible with OFBiz because GrowERP is following the OFBiz data model and has the same Apache license.

Installation of GrowERP at https://www.growerp.com/control/main?contentId=GROWERP_DEMO

The reason that we did not contribute it is, that it takes currently too much discussion and time to get enhancements in the core ofbiz system.

We will try a new upcoming enhancement to make the passport component also suitable for facebook and google+ hopefully it will get better.