The problem is we don't know if it's really broken.

We also don't know if users are really using it, and even who really cares...

Jacques

Le 12/10/2016 à 11:17, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
If that feature is broken and no one is maintaining it, I would suggest to
remove it to avoid confusion on users.

Jacopo

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Scott Gray <scott.g...@hotwaxsystems.com>