Hi Craig,

You're not complete correct. The ./gradlew cleanAll loadDefault will

   - through the 'cleanAll' command:
      - delete jars, logs, the derby rdbms, Lucene indexes, etc
   - through the 'loadDefault' command:
      - load *all* datasets (seed, seed-extension and all demo data, from
      all applications/components it can find.

To start with a OFBiz implementation you can work with, but doesn't have
the demo data of the OFBiz project, you will need to:

   - use a different load command with one or more parameters,
   - potentially move data from a DemoData.xml file to a SeedData.xml file

See this related issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-8229

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>