Hi All

Wow! – thanks everyone for such a great response.

It's nice to see that we have people in the community that are ready and
willing to help :-)  And don't worry if you don't think you know very much –
we will all learn something as part of the process. This is exactly what being
part of a community is about!

I have created a new wiki page called Documentation Team

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Documentation+Team

that is a little empty at the moment, but we can use it to brainstorm ideas and
plan our work.

One of the first things that all of you will need to do, is to ensure that you
are setup as an OFBiz Contributor. You can find out how to do this at the link
below:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors

So if you haven't done so already, please get an ICLA completed and then we be
able to setup the access you will need for our wiki and also our Jira Issue
tracking system.

I'm really looking forward to working with you all.

Thank
Sharan