Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018 um 13:44 Uhr
Von: "Sharan Foga" <sha...@apache.org>
An: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Aw: Re: webshop - selecting an item
Hi Siegfried

Sorry I misunderstood your problem. If you have a product that has enough stock
but you can't see it on the ecommerce store then the product hasn't been added
to the default search for the webstore.

You can have lots of products but you don't want to sell them all to customers
so you can select which ones customers can see on the store.

Here are the categories and you will see that one of them is the default search

https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/FindCategory

So add your product to the default search category. You can do it in the
following screen for your product.

https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductCategories?productId=GZ-1000[https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductCategories?productId=GZ-1000]

and see if appears.

Thanks