Hi Sharan,

thanks for your help.
The settings have been ok, but I found out, that the webshop cannot process
selling prices in Euro.
If I switch to Dollar, I can select the item.

Do you or anyone else know, what I have to do, so that the webshop will accept
Euro as a currency?

Next question is how to finish such a sale with the webshop.

I assigned the sale to a customer and used the check out and after that the
bill has been paid cash.
Everything seems to be fine, but I cannot find any sale in the sales report or
a stock movement concerning the sold item.
After the payment, the screen did not changend,  but eventually this ist normal.
It seems for me, that anything is still not ok.

General question.

Eventually, I will start a business using ofibz.
The functionalities of ofbiz, described on the Apache website fit to my
requirements.
Therefore I am trying to run the most important processes with ofibz in order
to find out, if the system works to my confidence.
As I regularly come to a point, where my work does not go on, I am looking for
a possiblity to speed up this evaluation process.

The most important issues are for me at the moment:

master data management
SCM
ecommerce

Do you have an idea?