Hi Vikas,

Does shipping_weight factor in typical packaging for shipping? So you'd use
shipping weight to calculate shipping costs, but product_weight for product
specification. You might order quantity twelve 420g cans of soup. 420g is
the net weight of the product, but for shipping you need to factor in the
weight of the cans and the box as well.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--