Hello Pritam,

The version which I'm using is 16.11.05 and yes I'm using the custom data(not the demo data).

On 11/15/2018 3:29 PM, Pritam Kute wrote:
Hello Rahul,

I have tested the workflow on trunk and it is working fine for me. Can you
share the details of the OFBiz version which you are using?

Are you trying with OFBiz demo data or any custom data?

Thanks and Regards
--
Pritam Kute

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 3:08 PM Rahul Vangari <rahul.vang...@vnnogile.in>