Hi,

I am using the Ofbiz OOB functionality.

 * I have created a sales order and I have inventory for the goods in
   my facility. However, when I go to packing, I get message that there
   is nothing ready for packing.
 * I manually call the reserveOrderItemInventory service to reserve the
   required items on the order.
 * Then when I go to packing, I am able to successfully pack the items
   and create the shipment.
 * My question is that instead of manually calling the
   reserveOrderItemInventory - what is the better way to reserve
   inventory for the item or what steps do I have to carry out in the
   applicationso that I can successfully use the packing transaction?

Rahul Vangari.
vnnogile Solutions Private Limited
www.vnnogile.com