Hi Rahul,
Please review your ProductStore setup, especially
ProductStore.reserveInventory and ProductStore.reserveOrderEnumId fields
values.
For auto invoking the reservation the reserveInventory flag should be Y.
The reserveOrderEnumId decides the reservation algorithm. Business Setup
Guide at [1] would be helpful to understand it better.

Also you may like to check the other product store inventory related flags
and options. As far as your current problem reserveInventory flag should
work for you.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/Apache+OFBiz+Business+Setup+Guide#ApacheOFBizBusinessSetupGuide-storeSetup

HTH!