Good evening,

is there a resource OfbizDemoUiLabels.xml located in the config directory of the newly created plugin? Maybe it's just a matter of lowercase/uppercase naming.

Hard to say without seeing the code and files.

The hot-deploy mechanism refers to older versions of OFBiz, it was replaced by the plugins mechanism. Every third party or custom enhancement should be located in the plugins directory.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de