Mmm, I'll no finally.

We can read there:

This tutorial is for trunk release. For release specific tutorials, please refer

 * OFBiz Tutorial - A Beginners Development Guide for 13.07, 14.12 and 15.12

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide+for+13.07%2C+14.12+and+15.12>
 * OFBiz Tutorial - A Beginners Development Guide for 16.11

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide+for+16.11>
 * OFBiz Tutorial - A Beginners Development Guide for 17.12

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide+for+17.12>

This should not be in the wiki. We should have them as AsciiDoc in source. Only
revision unrelated documentation should be in the wiki!

Solution: move contents to source repos, move wiki pages to wiki attic.

Thanks Georg,

Whatever are the conditions/environment, we need to remove all but English
there, for a demo that's enough. I'll do :)

Jacques