Hello Sebastian & Team,

Great work by your team in Openmeetings Project. Really appreciable :)

I Just Integrated openmeetings in one of my project, All things are working
fine but i am facing *issue with Recording...*

*When we click on start recording button it works perfectly but when we
click on stop recording button, It is taking too much time to stop
(sometimes 10-15 minutes).*

I think that is because you are running 10 ffmpeg commands on click of *Stop
Recording Button* for conversion of flv and wav files.

Can anyone help me out so that i can reduce that stopping time. Please Help
me out if possible because its very urgent.

***Note : *I checked in both version of openmeetings 2.1.1 and 3.0.2 , same
issue i found in both versions.

Thanks,

Regards,
Abhishek Yadav