Hello Maxim,

i will try 3.0.3 later because i already integrated all code in my project.
I need to follow upgradation procedure for that.

if FPS decreased , it is better for small recording but if the recording is
of 1 hour or more then it is creating problem, Taking too much time to stop
recording.

Is there any other way to decrease stop recording time because from the
point of end user, it is very annoying because onclicking of that stop
recording button,its color is not changing upto the all files converted.

Thanks,

Regards,
Abhishek Yadav