Swagger you mean. Yeah that is a really good idea. Especially to get a
proper API document out. With Swagger you can embed example request and

"Actually everything was changed"
=>I understand the framework and method signatures have changed. But the
logical flow is the same.

Thanks,
Sebastian

> JFYI: http://cxf.markmail.org/thread/tmarv3xwewgemiut
>
> On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 8:24 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I need help from community to document this
>> I have no time to write code otherwise :((((
>>
>> Additionally I was thinking about add Swanger to REST ....
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 8:23 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Actually everything was changed
>>>
>>> 0) Axis was removed in favor of CXF
>>> 1) services were split to multiple groups error, user, group, room
>>> recording etc.
>>> 2) method signatures were cleaned up
>>> 3) REST methods are works with JSON now (and produces both XML and JSON)

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock