How about 'getVersion' or 'getOMVersion' method in 'ServerWebService' ?

On Aug 19, 2016 9:08 AM, "Maxim Solodovnik" <solomax...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can add it to 3.1.3, could you propose service name for this?
>
> On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 10:37 AM, Bhushan Patil <thebhushanpa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> We are thinking that our soap services invocation code should be
configurable. For example, if detects that OM version is 3.1.2 then don't
call getSession method, call directly login method.

>> On Aug 19, 2016 9:01 AM, "Maxim Solodovnik" <solomax...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > hmm the version of OM itself ....
>> > we never has API call for this :(
>> > It can be easily added, but why do you need it?

API ?

solomax...@gmail.com>:

> [...]
requests required (2 against 3) :)

to get a proper API document out. With Swagger you can embed example
request and responses a lot more easy.

changed. But the logical flow is the same.

solomax...@gmail.com>:

> [...]
XML and JSON)

(GET/PUT/POST/DELETE) specification? Is that the change?

http://openmeetings.markmail.org/thread/43d5irskmknn3u6u)
http://openmeetings.apache.org/openmeetings-webservice/apidocs/index.html
http://openmeetings.apache.org/RestAPISample.html
https://github.com/openmeetings/openmeetings-api-plugin

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1451

Openmeetings with our application. At the time of migration to OM 3.1.2, we
realized that api are changed. We want to  keep old code as well as write
new code for newer APIs.