Hi Maxim,

Not sure if you're the correct person to ask, if so could you please let me know who.

Has anyone developed a way that allows a person (recipient) to accept an invitation to a webinar? Ideally it would then add them to the database, then send out a periodic reminder to the webinar. It should then record whether or not the person attended the webinar.

I would like to build such a feature but I don't want to re-invent it of someone already has.

Regards, and thank you for a great product. I hope to be using it a lot in 2017.

Jim Laib