In this page I see something called pictureUri. When I use that keyword, I get a picture with a question mark, the same as if I don't specify any photo for the user. But if I use the keyword "profilePictureUrl" , I get no picture for the user in the room.

(I don't understand the structure of the document in javadocs : http://openmeetings.apache.org/openmeetings-db/apidocs/org/apache/openmeetings/db/dto/user/UserDTO.html?is-external=true where is the structure of the object User described ? I just see methods.