Hi Maxim,

I am still trying to solve this issue : I don't succeed to get the profilePictureUrl set.

In the doc, I see this field named either profilePictureUrl or profilePictureUri

When I set NONE of them
I get a picture with a question mark,

When I set profiePictureUrl,
I get no picture at all

When I set profilePictureUri,
I get a picture with a question mark, which is the same result as if I don't set any picture.

I have checked the existence of the picture in the provided URL (http://www.cursusplus.fr/Photos/tiny/img2.jpg) and I have dumped the value of the variable $options['profilePictureUrl'], which displays the correct URL.

I you have a sample basic program in PHP that sets the picture, I would appreciate very much.

I don't see what else I can do ... thank you for your help

Jacob