Hello Maxim,

I try to find the svn-trunk fpr the actial version of openmeetings.
But under

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/application/trunk/

I  only find the 3.2.1.
I think I search at the wrong place.
Can you help me to find the 3.3.0 (to checkoput in Eclipse)?

With best regards,

Rene

Am 11.08.2017 um 14:50 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
Hello Rene,
This is impossible without code modification
The easiest way would be
1) add css class in roomsidebar.java class for non moderator
2) add css rule: display: none for this css selector

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)