From: Rene Scholz [mailto:rene.sch...@abakus-edv-systems.de]
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 1:54 PM
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Subject: Re: hide/disable user-List in room

Hello Maxim,

I try to find the svn-trunk fpr the actial version of openmeetings.
But under

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/application/trunk/

I  only find the 3.2.1.
I think I search at the wrong place.
Can you help me to find the 3.3.0 (to checkoput in Eclipse)?

With best regards,

Rene

Am 11.08.2017 um 14:50 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:

Hello Rene,

This is impossible without code modification

The easiest way would be

1) add css class in roomsidebar.java class for non moderator

2) add css rule: display: none for this css selector

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

On Aug 11, 2017 16:39, "René Scholz" <rene.sch...@abakus-edv-systems.de