Hello Rene,

Unfortunately 'debug on r-click' from Eclipse' will not work :(
BUT There is an easy solution :))

you need to
1) run 'unpacked' build (as described here [1])
2) cd to openmeetings-server/target/server
3) run red5-debug.sh (red5-debug.bat)
4) go to Eclipse
5) Select Debug->Debug Configurations
6) Create 'New launch configuration' under 'Remote Java Application'
7) specify host: localhost, port: 8787
8) press Debug

these steps most probably should go to [1], maybe someone can add it?

[1] http://openmeetings.apache.org/BuildInstructions.html