Hello Aaron,

Could you please be more specific on WB issue?
I just have tested: user can enable audio/video in room with WB completely
turned off (seems to me works as expected)
WB tabs can be added/removed only by the users with moderator/presenter
role, this is by design

According "pop-out-box"es: I believe these ones are useful cause this is
the only way to Refresh/Mute/Unmute/Change volume
I understand your concerns regarding space utilization.
I thought minimize function can help here ....
I would appreciate to hear your thoughts how this can be improved

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax