I am using 401



El vie., 13 de abr. de 2018 8:18 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
escribió:

> In case you are using 4.0.2
> I would say you are trying to enter the room which doesn't exist ....
>
> On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 6:57 AM, Ramón Zárate Moedano <hor...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Maxim.
>>
>> Forget my last email.
>>
>> At this time is running the log file on first server.
>> This is the log i get when i try to enter room.
>>
>>
>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:16.798 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:42 [0.0-5080-exec-5] -
>> Level Login :: [GRANTED]
>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:16.855 o.a.o.d.d.u.UserDao:610 [0.0-5080-exec-5] -
>> loginUser [GroupUser [id=2, moderator=false, group=Group [id=1,
>> name=Piensocial, deleted=false], user=User [id=2, firstname=Moodle,
>> lastname=Connector, login=moodleconnector, pictureuri=null, deleted=false,
>> languageId=8, address=Address [id=2, country=MX, street=null, town=null,
>> zip=null, deleted=false, email=moo...@piensocial.com, phone=null],
>> externalId=null, externalType=null, type=user]]]
>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:16.930 o.a.o.d.d.s.SessiondataDao:86 [0.0-5080-exec-5]
>> - create :: create
>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:16.930 o.a.o.d.d.s.SessiondataDao:56 [0.0-5080-exec-5]
>> - startsession :: startsession
>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:16.957 o.a.o.w.UserWebService:108 [0.0-5080-exec-5] -
>> Login user: 2
>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:17.437 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:42 [.0-5080-exec-10] -
>> Level Soap :: [GRANTED]
>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:17.439 o.a.o.w.UserWebService:302 [.0-5080-exec-10] -
>> RemoteSessionObject [username=localhost, firstname=Localhost User,
>> lastname=lastname, pictureUrl=null, email=ad...@localhost.com,
>> externalUserId=425, externalUserType=joomla]
>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:17.569 o.a.o.w.UserWebService:306 [.0-5080-exec-10] -
>> xmlString <remoteSessionObject>
>>    <username>localhost</username>
>>    <firstname>Localhost User</firstname>
>>    <lastname>lastname</lastname>
>>    <email>ad...@localhost.com</email>
>>    <externalUserId>425</externalUserId>
>>    <externalUserType>external</externalUserType>
>> </remoteSessionObject>
>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:19.134 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:42 [0.0-5080-exec-2] -
>> Level Admin :: [DENIED]
>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:19.875 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:42 [0.0-5080-exec-2] -
>> Level Admin :: [DENIED]
>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:19.876 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:42 [0.0-5080-exec-2] -
>> Level GroupAdmin :: [DENIED]
>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:20.551 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:42 [0.0-5080-exec-2] -
>> Level Admin :: [DENIED]
>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:20.655 o.a.o.d.u.AuthLevelUtil:42 [0.0-5080-exec-2] -
>> Level Admin :: [DENIED]
>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:26.714 o.a.o.w.a.Application:388 [0.0-5080-exec-9] -
>> Adding online client: d5fc8278-7b1b-4a02-a277-635c1a44bfe6, room: null
>> DEBUG 04-13 23:52:26.744 o.a.o.w.c.MainPanel:145 [0.0-5080-exec-9] -
>> WebSocketBehavior::onConnect [uid: d5fc8278-7b1b-4a02-a277-635c1a44bfe6,
>> session: D51D6A1E5D576838772C18CEF40B19B9, key:
>> org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.api.registry.PageIdKey@2]
>> ERROR 04-13 23:52:26.867 o.a.w.DefaultExceptionMapper:73
>> [0.0-5080-exec-9] - unexpected exception when handling another exception:
>> null
>> java.lang.NullPointerException: null
>> at
>> org.apache.openmeetings.web.room.RoomPanel.onInitialize(RoomPanel.java:251)
>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.fireInitialize(Component.java:878)
>> at
>> org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.internalInitialize(MarkupContainer.java:1037)
>> at
>> org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.addedComponent(MarkupContainer.java:1014)
>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.replace(MarkupContainer.java:853)
>> at
>> org.apache.openmeetings.web.common.MainPanel.updateContents(MainPanel.java:414)
>> at
>> org.apache.openmeetings.web.common.MainPanel.access$300(MainPanel.java:97)
>> at
>> org.apache.openmeetings.web.common.MainPanel$2.onMessage(MainPanel.java:152)
>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws
>> .api.WebSocketBehavior.onEvent(WebSocketBehavior.java:64)
>> at
>> org.apache.wicket.settings.FrameworkSettings.dispatchEvent(FrameworkSettings.java:147)
>> at
>> org.apache.wicket.ComponentEventSender.dispatchToComponent(ComponentEventSender.java:292)
>> at
>> org.apache.wicket.ComponentEventSender.access$100(ComponentEventSender.java:36)
>> at
>> org.apache.wicket.ComponentEventSender$ComponentEventVisitor.component(ComponentEventSender.java:329)
>> at
>> org.apache.wicket.ComponentEventSender$ComponentEventVisitor.component(ComponentEventSender.java:306)
>> at org.apache.wicket.util.visit.Visits.visitChildren(Visits.java:144)
>> at org.apache.wicket.util.visit.Visits.visitChildren(Visits.java:123)
>> at org.apache.wicket.util.visit.Visits.visitChildren(Visits.java:192)
>> at
>> org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.visitChildren(MarkupContainer.java:975)
>> at
>> org.apache.wicket.ComponentEventSender.breadth(ComponentEventSender.java:160)
>> at
>> org.apache.wicket.ComponentEventSender.send(ComponentEventSender.java:68)
>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.send(Component.java:4525)
>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws
>> .api.WebSocketMessageBroadcastHandler$1.run(WebSocketMessageBroadcastHandler.java:74)
>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws
>> .WebSocketSettings$SameThreadExecutor.run(WebSocketSettings.java:361)
>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws
>> .api.WebSocketMessageBroadcastHandler.respond(WebSocketMessageBroadcastHandler.java:97)
>> at
>> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:912)
>> at
>> org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerExecutor.execute(RequestHandlerExecutor.java:65)
>> at
>> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(RequestCycle.java:283)
>> at
>> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:253)
>> at
>> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:221)
>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws
>> .api.AbstractWebSocketProcessor.broadcastMessage(AbstractWebSocketProcessor.java:251)
>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws
>> .api.AbstractWebSocketProcessor.onMessage(AbstractWebSocketProcessor.java:141)
>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws
>> .javax.JavaxWebSocketProcessor$StringMessageHandler.onMessage(JavaxWebSocketProcessor.java:65)
>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws
>> .javax.JavaxWebSocketProcessor$StringMessageHandler.onMessage(JavaxWebSocketProcessor.java:60)
>> at
>> org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsFrameBase.sendMessageText(WsFrameBase.java:395)
>> at
>> org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFrameServer.sendMessageText(WsFrameServer.java:119)
>> at
>> org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsFrameBase.processDataText(WsFrameBase.java:495)
>> at
>> org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsFrameBase.processData(WsFrameBase.java:294)
>> at
>> org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsFrameBase.processInputBuffer(WsFrameBase.java:133)
>> at
>> org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFrameServer.onDataAvailable(WsFrameServer.java:82)
>> at
>> org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFrameServer.doOnDataAvailable(WsFrameServer.java:171)
>> at
>> org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFrameServer.notifyDataAvailable(WsFrameServer.java:151)
>> at
>> org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsHttpUpgradeHandler.upgradeDispatch(WsHttpUpgradeHandler.java:148)
>> at
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.upgrade.UpgradeProcessorInternal.dispatch(UpgradeProcessorInternal.java:54)
>> at
>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:53)
>> at
>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:754)
>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net
>> .NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1376)
>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net
>> .SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
>> at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
>> at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
>> at
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>>
>>
>>
>> 2018-04-13 13:03 GMT-05:00 Ramón Zárate Moedano <hor...@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> I dont know why i couldnt fix this openmeetings.log.
>>> So i installed a brand new OM server.
>>> OMversion 4.0.2 (i used the same DB i had with versión 4.0.1, is it ok?)
>>>
>>> And i am gettins this errors
>>>
>>> ERROR 04-13 17:59:32.469 o.a.w.DefaultExceptionMapper:170
>>> [0.0-5080-exec-2] - Unexpected error occurred
>>> org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Exception in rendering
>>> component: [HtmlHeaderItemsContainer [Component id = _header_]]
>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.in
>>> ternalRenderComponent(Component.java:2528)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.onRender(MarkupContainer.java:1592)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRender(Component.java:2304)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2235)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderNext(MarkupContainer.java:1453)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderAll(MarkupContainer.java:1653)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderComponentTagBody(MarkupContainer.java:1628)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.onComponentTagBody(MarkupContainer.java:1586)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.markup.html.panel.DefaultMarkupSourcingStrategy.onComponentTagBody(DefaultMarkupSourcingStrategy.java:70)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.in
>>> ternalRenderComponent(Component.java:2504)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.onRender(MarkupContainer.java:1592)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRender(Component.java:2304)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2235)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderNext(MarkupContainer.java:1453)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderAll(MarkupContainer.java:1653)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.Page.onRender(Page.java:858)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WebPage.onRender(WebPage.java:126)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRender(Component.java:2304)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2235)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.Page.renderPage(Page.java:998)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.handler.render.WebPageRenderer.renderPage(WebPageRenderer.java:124)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.handler.render.WebPageRenderer.respond(WebPageRenderer.java:236)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.RenderPageRequestHandler.respond(RenderPageRequestHandler.java:202)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:912)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerExecutor.execute(RequestHandlerExecutor.java:65)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(RequestCycle.java:283)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:253)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:221)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws
>>> .AbstractUpgradeFilter.processRequestCycle(AbstractUpgradeFilter.java:70)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:204)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:286)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166)
>>> at
>>> org.red5.logging.LoggerContextFilter.doFilter(LoggerContextFilter.java:84)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:199)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:96)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:611)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:81)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:651)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:87)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:342)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:409)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:66)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:754)
>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net
>>> .NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1376)
>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net
>>> .SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>>> Caused by: org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Unknown
>>> column 't0.from_name' in 'field list' {prepstmnt 1801584207 SELECT t0.id,
>>> t0.from_name, t1.id, t1.deleted, t1.inserted, t1.updated,
>>> t1.activatehash, t2.id, t2.deleted, t2.inserted, t2.updated,
>>> t2.additionalname, t2.comment, t2.country, t2.email, t2.fax, t2.phone,
>>> t2.street, t2.town, t2.zip, t1.age, t1.domain_id, t1.external_id,
>>> t1.external_type, t1.firstname, t1.forceTimeZoneCheck, t1.language_id,
>>> t1.lastlogin, t1.lastname, t1.login, t1.owner_id, t1.pictureuri,
>>> t1.regdate, t1.resetdate, t1.resethash, t1.salutation, t1.sendSMS,
>>> t1.show_contact_data, t1.show_contact_data_to_contacts, t3.id,
>>> t3.allow, t3.callbackextension, t3.context, t3.defaultuser, t3.fullcontact,
>>> t3.host, t3.ipaddr, t3.lastms, t3.md5secret, t3.name, t3.nat, t3.port,
>>> t3.regseconds, t3.regserver, t3.secret, t3.type, t3.useragent,
>>> t1.time_zone_id, t1.type, t1.user_offers, t1.user_searchs, t0.message,
>>> t0.need_moderation, t0.sent, t4.id, t4.deleted, t4.inserted,
>>> t4.updated, t4.allow_recording, t4.allow_user_questions, t4.appointment,
>>> t4.is_audio_only, t4.auto_video_select, t4.capacity, t4.chat_moderated,
>>> t4.chat_opened, t4.is_closed, t4.comment, t4.confno, t4.demo_room,
>>> t4.demo_time, t4.external_id, t4.external_type, t4.files_opened,
>>> t4.ispublic, t4.ismoderatedroom, t4.name, t4.owner_id, t4.pin,
>>> t4.redirect_url, t4.sip_enabled, t4.type, t4.wait_for_recording, t5.id,
>>> t5.deleted, t5.inserted, t5.updated, t5.activatehash, t5.address_id,
>>> t5.age, t5.domain_id, t5.external_id, t5.external_type, t5.firstname,
>>> t5.forceTimeZoneCheck, t5.language_id, t5.lastlogin, t5.lastname, t5.login,
>>> t5.owner_id, t5.pictureuri, t5.regdate, t5.resetdate, t5.resethash,
>>> t5.salutation, t5.sendSMS, t5.show_contact_data,
>>> t5.show_contact_data_to_contacts, t5.sip_user_id, t5.time_zone_id, t5.type,
>>> t5.user_offers, t5.user_searchs FROM chat t0 LEFT OUTER JOIN om_user t1 ON
>>> t0.from_user_id = t1.id LEFT OUTER JOIN room t4 ON t0.to_room_id = t4.id
>>> LEFT OUTER JOIN om_user t5 ON t0.to_user_id = t5.id LEFT OUTER JOIN
>>> address t2 ON t1.address_id = t2.id LEFT OUTER JOIN sipusers t3 ON
>>> t1.sip_user_id = t3.id WHERE (t0.to_user_id IS NULL AND t0.to_room_id
>>> IS NULL) ORDER BY t0.sent DESC LIMIT ?, ?} [code=1054, state=42S22]
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionary.narrow(DBDictionary.java:5003)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionary.newStoreException(DBDictionary.java:4963)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:133)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:115)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:67)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.SelectResultObjectProvider.handleCheckedException(SelectResultObjectProvider.java:154)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.datacache.QueryCacheStoreQuery$CachingResultObjectProvider.handleCheckedException(QueryCacheStoreQuery.java:721)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.rop.EagerResultList.<init>(EagerResultList.java:39)
>>> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.toResult(QueryImpl.java:1257)
>>> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:1013)
>>> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:869)
>>> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:800)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingQuery.execute(DelegatingQuery.java:541)
>>> at org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:274)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.getResultList(QueryImpl.java:290)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openmeetings.db.dao.basic.ChatDao.getGlobal(ChatDao.java:57)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openmeetings.db.dao.basic.ChatDao$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$c570a824.invoke(<generated>)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(CglibAopProxy.java:738)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:99)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:282)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(CglibAopProxy.java:673)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openmeetings.db.dao.basic.ChatDao$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$bb6686c6.getGlobal(<generated>)
>>> at org.apache.openmeetings.web.user.chat.Chat.renderHead(Chat.java:167)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRenderHead(Component.java:2654)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.ChildFirstHeaderRenderStrategy$1.component(ChildFirstHeaderRenderStrategy.java:85)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.DeepChildFirstVisitor.visit(DeepChildFirstVisitor.java:96)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.DeepChildFirstVisitor.visit(DeepChildFirstVisitor.java:87)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.DeepChildFirstVisitor.visit(DeepChildFirstVisitor.java:87)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.DeepChildFirstVisitor.visit(DeepChildFirstVisitor.java:87)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.DeepChildFirstVisitor.visit(DeepChildFirstVisitor.java:51)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.ChildFirstHeaderRenderStrategy.renderChildHeaders(ChildFirstHeaderRenderStrategy.java:94)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.markup.renderStrategy.ChildFirstHeaderRenderStrategy.renderHeader(ChildFirstHeaderRenderStrategy.java:57)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.markup.html.internal.HtmlHeaderContainer.onComponentTagBody(HtmlHeaderContainer.java:171)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.wicket.markup.html.panel.DefaultMarkupSourcingStrategy.onComponentTagBody(DefaultMarkupSourcingStrategy.java:70)
>>> at org.apache.wicket.Component.in
>>> ternalRenderComponent(Component.java:2504)
>>> ... 52 common frames omitted
>>> Caused by: org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ReportingSQLException: Unknown
>>> column 't0.from_name' in 'field list' {prepstmnt 1801584207 SELECT t0.id,
>>> t0.from_name, t1.id, t1.deleted, t1.inserted, t1.updated,
>>> t1.activatehash, t2.id, t2.deleted, t2.inserted, t2.updated,
>>> t2.additionalname, t2.comment, t2.country, t2.email, t2.fax, t2.phone,
>>> t2.street, t2.town, t2.zip, t1.age, t1.domain_id, t1.external_id,
>>> t1.external_type, t1.firstname, t1.forceTimeZoneCheck, t1.language_id,
>>> t1.lastlogin, t1.lastname, t1.login, t1.owner_id, t1.pictureuri,
>>> t1.regdate, t1.resetdate, t1.resethash, t1.salutation, t1.sendSMS,
>>> t1.show_contact_data, t1.show_contact_data_to_contacts, t3.id,
>>> t3.allow, t3.callbackextension, t3.context, t3.defaultuser, t3.fullcontact,
>>> t3.host, t3.ipaddr, t3.lastms, t3.md5secret, t3.name, t3.nat, t3.port,
>>> t3.regseconds, t3.regserver, t3.secret, t3.type, t3.useragent,
>>> t1.time_zone_id, t1.type, t1.user_offers, t1.user_searchs, t0.message,
>>> t0.need_moderation, t0.sent, t4.id, t4.deleted, t4.inserted,
>>> t4.updated, t4.allow_recording, t4.allow_user_questions, t4.appointment,
>>> t4.is_audio_only, t4.auto_video_select, t4.capacity, t4.chat_moderated,
>>> t4.chat_opened, t4.is_closed, t4.comment, t4.confno, t4.demo_room,
>>> t4.demo_time, t4.external_id, t4.external_type, t4.files_opened,
>>> t4.ispublic, t4.ismoderatedroom, t4.name, t4.owner_id, t4.pin,
>>> t4.redirect_url, t4.sip_enabled, t4.type, t4.wait_for_recording, t5.id,
>>> t5.deleted, t5.inserted, t5.updated, t5.activatehash, t5.address_id,
>>> t5.age, t5.domain_id, t5.external_id, t5.external_type, t5.firstname,
>>> t5.forceTimeZoneCheck, t5.language_id, t5.lastlogin, t5.lastname, t5.login,
>>> t5.owner_id, t5.pictureuri, t5.regdate, t5.resetdate, t5.resethash,
>>> t5.salutation, t5.sendSMS, t5.show_contact_data,
>>> t5.show_contact_data_to_contacts, t5.sip_user_id, t5.time_zone_id, t5.type,
>>> t5.user_offers, t5.user_searchs FROM chat t0 LEFT OUTER JOIN om_user t1 ON
>>> t0.from_user_id = t1.id LEFT OUTER JOIN room t4 ON t0.to_room_id = t4.id
>>> LEFT OUTER JOIN om_user t5 ON t0.to_user_id = t5.id LEFT OUTER JOIN
>>> address t2 ON t1.address_id = t2.id LEFT OUTER JOIN sipusers t3 ON
>>> t1.sip_user_id = t3.id WHERE (t0.to_user_id IS NULL AND t0.to_room_id
>>> IS NULL) ORDER BY t0.sent DESC LIMIT ?, ?} [code=1054, state=42S22]
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.wrap(LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:218)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.wrap(LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:202)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.access$700(LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:58)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator$LoggingConnection$LoggingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:1117)
>>> at org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.De
>>> legatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:268)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager$CancelPreparedStatement.executeQuery(JDBCStoreManager.java:1800)
>>> at org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.De
>>> legatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:258)
>>> at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.Se
>>> lectImpl.executeQuery(SelectImpl.java:500)
>>> at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute(SelectImpl.java:425)
>>> at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute(SelectImpl.java:383)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.SelectResultObjectProvider.open(SelectResultObjectProvider.java:93)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.datacache.QueryCacheStoreQuery$CachingResultObjectProvider.open(QueryCacheStoreQuery.java:664)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.rop.EagerResultList.<init>(EagerResultList.java:33)
>>> ... 83 common frames omitted
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 2018-04-12 7:54 GMT-05:00 Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>>> This is most probably file rights issue
>>>> Please check these files are writable by the user who starts OM
>>>>
>>>> WBR, Maxim
>>>> (from mobile, sorry for the typos)
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Apr 12, 2018, 19:46 Ramón Zárate Moedano <hor...@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> i have an openmeetings.log file in /opt/log/openmeetings.log ... and
>>>>> has nothing. is very small . and theres nothing since 01/02/2018
>>>>>
>>>>> Inside red5Home/log i have only access files.
>>>>>
>>>>> Only that ....
>>>>>
>>>>> 2018-04-12 1:25 GMT-05:00 Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Do you have any errors in *openmeetings.log*?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> You have attached *access* log (not red5.log), which is very much
>>>>>> useless ...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I would appreciate if you can show only part of the log with error
>>>>>> not the whole file
>>>>>> I don't have much time right now ....
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 11:20 AM, Ramón Zárate Moedano <
>>>>>> hor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Yes .. i am using it.
>>>>>>> This is my code. (its pretty the same as moodle plugin)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> protected function render_openmeetings() {
>>>>>>> ////// Loading OM Helper
>>>>>>> require_once '/helpers/openmeetings.php'; // This file has
>>>>>>> getOmConfig() and getUser()
>>>>>>> ////// Loading OM Gateway
>>>>>>> require_once '/om_gateway/OmGateway.php';
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> $becomemoderator = false;
>>>>>>> $gateway = new OmGateway(getOmConfig());
>>>>>>> if ($gateway->login()) {
>>>>>>> $allowRecording = true;
>>>>>>> $becomemoderator = true;
>>>>>>> $room_id = 22;
>>>>>>> $hash = $gateway->getSecureHash(getUser() , array("roomId" =>
>>>>>>> $room_id, "moderator" => $becomemoderator, "showAudioVideoTest" =>
>>>>>>> $allowRecording));
>>>>>>> $om_laguage_id = 1;
>>>>>>> if ($hash != "") {
>>>>>>> $url = $gateway->getUrl() . "/hash?&secure=" . $hash . "&language="
>>>>>>> . $om_laguage_id;
>>>>>>> return $url;
>>>>>>> } else {
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> echo 'Could not login User to OpenMeetings, check your OpenMeetings
>>>>>>> Module Configuration';
>>>>>>> return;
>>>>>>> }
>>>>>>> }
>>>>>>> }
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Red5 log file is attached.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 2018-04-11 22:07 GMT-05:00 Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Are you also using
>>>>>>>> https://github.com/openmeetings/openmeetings-api-plugin/blob/master/src/main/scripts/OmGateway.php
>>>>>>>> ?
>>>>>>>> Do you have any errors in openmeeting.log?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 12:10 AM, Ramón Zárate Moedano <
>>>>>>>> hor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> About calling login twice it was my mistake trying to log out i
>>>>>>>>> print all the steps and variables i am using. And thats why. Now is
>>>>>>>>> corrected.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> About hash. I am doing it.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> This is the process.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> getOmConfig:
>>>>>>>>> {"protocol":"http","host":"XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX","port":"5080","context":"openmeetings","user":"usersoap","pass":"pass","module":"external"}
>>>>>>>>> -------------------------
>>>>>>>>> OmGateway function login()
>>>>>>>>> url: http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5080/openmeetings/services/user/login
>>>>>>>>> Method: GET
>>>>>>>>> sid:
>>>>>>>>> Params: {"user":"usersoap","pass":"pass"}
>>>>>>>>> headers:
>>>>>>>>> wraperName: serviceResult
>>>>>>>>> response:
>>>>>>>>> {"message":"9e078944-7c43-439e-8ed0-d36ff316d885","type":"SUCCESS"}
>>>>>>>>> -------------------------
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> -------------------------
>>>>>>>>> get User: {"login":"rzarate","firstname":"Super
>>>>>>>>> User","lastname":"lastname","email":"ad...@localhost.com
>>>>>>>>> ","externalId":"425","externalType":"external"}
>>>>>>>>> options: {"roomId":"22","moderator":true,"showAudioVideoTest":true}
>>>>>>>>> url: http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5080/openmeetings/services/user/hash
>>>>>>>>> Method: POST
>>>>>>>>> sid: 9e078944-7c43-439e-8ed0-d36ff316d885
>>>>>>>>> Params:
>>>>>>>>> "user=%7B%22login%22%3A%22rzarate%22%2C%22firstname%22%3A%22Super+User%22%2C%22lastname%22%3A%22lastname%22%2C%22email%22%3A%22admin%
>>>>>>>>> 40piensocial.com
>>>>>>>>> %22%2C%22externalId%22%3A%22425%22%2C%22externalType%22%3A%22joomla%22%7D&options=%7B%22roomId%22%3A%2222%22%2C%22moderator%22%3Atrue%2C%22showAudioVideoTest%22%3Atrue%7D"
>>>>>>>>> headers:
>>>>>>>>> wraperName: serviceResult
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> gateway->getSecureHash: 779bad90-fbc2-4ee6-9348-3afd9d2c49d3
>>>>>>>>> -------------------------
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Front end url
>>>>>>>>> url:
>>>>>>>>> http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5080/openmeetings/hash?&secure=779bad90-fbc2-4ee6-9348-3afd9d2c49d3&language=1
>>>>>>>>> -------------------------
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Im sending sid using call function (OmRestService.php)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> And never loads ....
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> WBR
>>>>>>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> WBR
>>>>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
> --
> WBR
> Maxim aka solomax
>

Reply via email to